Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lacka. State Park

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Maxsr View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maxsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lacka. State Park
    Posted: 12/31/Mar at 1:22pm
Just wanted to post a reminder that today is the last day you can fish Lacka. State Park until Trout season opensAngryAngry. The Lake will close tomorrow. Don't get caught.Embarrassed I just came home and the water temp is 47 to 48 just caught a few panfish nothing much for 2 hrs out of the house.
Max
It's all in the "Sauce"

JBritt View Drop Down
Tournament Fisherman
Tournament Fisherman

Quote JBritt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/Apr at 1:54pm
What type of jigs should I use for crappie in LSP?
Where are the fish???
Maxsr View Drop Down

Quote Maxsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/Apr at 4:40pm
Mister twisters work 1/16 oz, or the small ones on a bobber. White/chart, chart., black.
Max
It's all in the "Sauce"

ganzer View Drop Down
Tournament Fisherman
Tournament Fisherman

Quote ganzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/Apr at 2:47pm
Fished LSP from shore today with brothers, friends and kids, 8 of us fishing 8-12:30 only caught 10 trout. The panfish were hitting the powerbait better then the trout. At least it was finally a nice day out for the opener!
Maxsr View Drop Down

Quote Maxsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/Apr at 6:10pm
I worked today and the place was packed a lot of people taking advantage of the nice weather. I was wondering how the fishing was and if anyone was catching fish.???
Max
It's all in the "Sauce"

Maxsr View Drop Down

Quote Maxsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/Apr at 5:32pm
People were catching fish today saw a few of them caught "trout" that is, fish were breaking all over the lake and I am sure they weren't all trout. Bluegills are up along the shore line which is nice to see.
Max
It's all in the "Sauce"

JBritt View Drop Down
Tournament Fisherman
Tournament Fisherman

Quote JBritt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/Apr at 8:29am
I caught 2 trout yesterday and about 20 Bluegills on LSP. Could not locate the crappie.
Where are the fish???
Maxsr View Drop Down

Quote Maxsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/Apr at 5:34pm
What was the water temp?
Max
It's all in the "Sauce"

JBritt View Drop Down
Tournament Fisherman
Tournament Fisherman

Quote JBritt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/Apr at 12:06pm
53 degrees.
Where are the fish???
MOOSE View Drop Down
Professional Bassmaster
Professional Bassmaster

Quote MOOSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/Apr at 6:38am
2 more degrees it becomes magical. Lol
President Neil Marcen of PA BASSBANDITS and Owner of Nepafishing.com
JBritt View Drop Down
Tournament Fisherman
Tournament Fisherman

Quote JBritt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/Apr at 4:36pm
What Lake do you guys think is the best for Calicos???? Is the pack anygood for them?

I never really fished for panfish unless it was for baiting trotlines for catfish when I lived in Oklahoma. After Icefishing this year I think Im hooked. LOL
Where are the fish???
Maxsr View Drop Down

Quote Maxsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/Apr at 5:14pm
I have never fished the pack for them but I am sure it is good it is all in location. I have 5 lakes that I like but I am sure there are a lot more in the area, Chapmans, Sheridan,Lacka. Park, Carey, Stevens and Fords are among my favorites at different times of the year.
Max
It's all in the "Sauce"

gillzilla View Drop Down
Professional Bassmaster
Professional Bassmaster

Quote gillzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/Apr at 6:37pm
they grow some huge slabs in the pack, 1st in is by ledgedale in the trees. the largest I've ever caught were in the pack up in the bushes in the spring. if the lake is low I can't seem to find them except on sprouting coontail.... and summer nights under the lights
 Post Reply Post Reply